subject Six Ways You Can Reinvent Binance Without Looking Like An Amateur
writer Eric
email ericpetrie@yahoo.com
date 24-08-15 21:05
hit 3

본문

Please refer to Binance Futures Order Book Historical Data for more details. And also another issue with redundant overpayment is that you are actually, for the duration of your payment, using more liquidity of the network than what is required. This is a very easy way to solve fast jamming, but the issue is that it has an impact on normal users as well, because if you’re a normal user, you try to make payments, you have a lot of failures before you actually get to the recipient, you will have paid upfront fees for failures that you may think are not your fault, not something you should be paying for. We’re going to be able to deploy those in shadow mode to collect data, I think, in a few months on nodes on the network, and then I hope that researchers pick that up and try to attack those algorithms by stimulating some attacker behavior. This way, we can let this run on the network for a while, evaluate how it works in real life, and once it’s in implementation, that way we can also start doing some research on regtest where we simulate networks where attackers are trying different kinds of behaviors and see how the local reputation algorithms work with those type of attacks.

So, this is quite hard to do correctly, and there are proposals. Even when a person is at home, there is a possibility that the computer may become infected with viruses. BINANCE has recently launched an entirely new way that will help you to answer - How do I talk to a real person at BINANCE? One thing you need to keep in mind that the executives are available for help from 6 am to 8 am on Saturday-Sunday and 5 am to 10 pm on Monday-Friday. So a first version of PTLC will not have redundant overpayment, in my opinion, because there are different ways that could be achieved, and they have different trade-offs that need to be explored a bit more. But what’s interesting is that once we start having ideas, concrete ideas on how to do that local reputation, we can actually deploy it on our node in a shadow mode, where you will still relay all the HTLCs, but you will keep track of the reputation, and you will record the decision you would have made if we would have activated that code. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Margin.

Alternatively, you may use this parameter to manually specify a particular feerate you want to use. Mark Erhardt: It also is really nice about - one thing that I really want to point out. So, we would have to do more research on how we actually really want to do redundant overpayment. So, maybe this is an issue, maybe not, but we’ll have to think about it in more detail. But the harder thing to fix was the slow jamming issue, where you send an HTLC that takes a lot of liquidity, or a few HTLCs that take a lot of liquidity, and you just hold them for a very long time. We’ve spoken previously, https://youtu.be/lDJllYvmmv4 over maybe six months a bunch of different times, about different kinds of channel jamming attacks: liquidity jamming attacks, which exhaust the capacities in channels; and HTLC jamming attacks, where the attacker attempts to take all the HTLC slots with a bunch of small payments. So, the downside of this approach is that this sort of scheme is open to a long-term attack, where people just build up a reputation and then, at some point, attack and take a lot of resources and jam. And they’re going to be tweaked at every hop, which means that even if you have multiple nodes that are on the path of the same payment, it’s not going to be payment hash, you’re going to see a different point, a different secret than in both nodes.

Recurring offer features are planned for a future release. But I think this is still very far away in the future. So the one, Bastien, you’re talking about, I think that’s spear actually. Bastien Teinturier: Yeah, that’s actually the hard part. Mark Erhardt: Yeah, with the simple variant where you do two or three times more, wouldn’t that be sort of a jamming vector? Bastien Teinturier: Yeah, and even if it was only 50% more or even 20% more, that could be considered jamming as well. ● Upgrade to C-Lightning 0.7.2.1: this release contains several bug fixes as well as new features for plugin management and support for the in-development alternative to testnet, signet. But that comes with the cost of first behaving well for a long time and paying a bunch of fees towards building up the reputation. But with great power comes great responsibility. So, what if you could instead send more than what you are actually trying to send to increase the likelihood that at least the required amount gets to the destination, but while preventing the recipient from claiming more than what you intended them to have. According to the report, laundering and tax sleuths have probed individuals with insight into Binance's business.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 블로그 보내기
  • 텔레그램 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이전글 다음글