subject crawford fight weight
writer Ardis
email ardismargolin@hotmail.fr
date 24-09-21 10:30
hit 5

본문

In front of a crowd of 8,026, Crawford retained his world titles after Diaz's trainer, Joel Díaz stopped the fight after round ten. Towards the end, Diaz did close to nothing, leaning against the ropes. This was mostly due to his vision, as his right eye was nearly closed and his left eye was also badly swollen. Crawford used his jab for most of the fight, and used it to control the pace and help him move around the ring in his southpaw stance. Joel Díaz said in the post-fight interview that he had pulled his fighter out because he was taking too much punishment. Also in the post-fight interview, Crawford said, "It's not up to me. But everybody wants to know who's the next guy that terence crawford card Crawford wants to fight. I'll fight anybody. It doesn't matter who it is." He then called out Keith Thurman. Promoter Bob Arum mentioned Crawford would likely fight again in the summer, against Julius Indongo, where the winner would be crowned the undisputed light welterweight champion.

"On July 29, I’m going to put on a tremendous performance and become the undisputed king of the welterweight division. This is truly going to be a night to remember, one where history is made, and I want everyone to be a part of it."

Alalshikh told ESPN that he's interested in matching Crawford with Tszyu -- the Australian star who is the son of Hall of Fame boxer Kostya Tszyu -- if a Canelo fight can't be made. Tszyu is an all-action fighter. And though he is coming off a loss, it came under trying circumstances.

The ultra-skilled American southpaw, whom many would have above the likes of Oleksandr Usyk and Naoya Inoue as the current P4P No1, is heading up to super-welterweight to challenge for the WBA title at 154lbs - stripped from former undisputed champion Jermell Charlo in March - that has been held by Uzbekistan’s Madrimov since he stopped the previously undefeated Russian Magomed Kurbanov on the undercard of Anthony Joshua’s win over Francis Ngannou in Saudi Arabia. The vacant WBO ‘interim’ title is also on the line.

On August 19, 2017, Crawford took on unified WBA/IBF champion Julius Indongo for the undisputed 140-pound title. Crawford was simply electric, putting Indongo away with a beautiful body shot in the third round for a historic victory.

The bell chirped as Bud ducked underneath the black ropes of the middle ring. The champ was due for sparring. Ten rounds, two guys shuffling in every three. First was David Smith Jr., a lanky pro who’s been around a bit. As the round began, all Bud did was stare at David from across the ring, as if he were stalking his dinner.

On August 3/4 we saw Terence Crawford create history at the BMO Stadium in LA, defeating Israil Madrimov to win the WBA super welterweight title and the vacant WBO interim belt. Attention quickly turned to what Crawford would do next, and Turki Alalshikh recently revealed to Charlie Parsons on X the only fight he believes Bud wants is Canelo Álvarez. The Omaha native has also been ordered by the WBO to face WBC and WBO champion, Sebastian Fundora. Despite all these rumours circulating, Eddie Hearn has shared a fascinating insight on the future of Crawford when speaking to Fight Hub TV.

Two of the United States’ most fearsome boxing Heavyweights will do battle with former unified Heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz returning to the ring for the first time since a unanimous decision win against Luis Ortiz in September 2022, to face Jarrell Miller, who will be going all out to produce a winning outcome after losing his undefeated record in Riyadh in December last year.

The content on this site is for entertainment purposes only and CBS Sports makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event. There is no gambling offered on this site. This site contains commercial content and CBS Sports may be compensated for the links provided on this site.

"That’s pretty much all it was with me and Errol Spence," Bud said. "I wanted to fight, and he wanted to fight. But, business-wise, it was best that he fight the guys over there and make the most of what he could make over there without fighting me. I was just one fighter. He fought all those guys prior to me that led him to get more recognition, led him to become the A-side, led him to become a unified division welterweight champion and had me over here with one belt searching for a mega fight."

"People don’t know how long that’s been manifesting inside him, inside the gym and inside the team. Now we’re at this point, and there will be no stones unturned," BoMac said. The disrespect they’ve felt for years, like they’re the B-side in this fight, BoMac believed would turn Bud into something boxing hasn’t seen yet. "Keep treating us like we the m— B-side," he said. "Keep throwin’ dirt in our face. Like, f– y’all, we just here to fill a spot. Nah, m—, you just here to fill that spot. The reality is that the real boxing world knows who the best m— fighter is."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 블로그 보내기
  • 텔레그램 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이전글 다음글