subject What is the motto of CNC World?
writer Phyllis
email phyllis.kiser@alice.it
date 24-10-01 05:15
hit 3

본문

CNC World's motto is 'A new perspective'.

But at his unveiling, he said: ‘This contract is unique but I'm a unique player, so for me it's normal. I really don't worry about what people say. I am really, really happy to be here. I am so proud to make a big decision in my life. My work in Europe is done. I won everything. I played for the most important clubs.

‘For me now, it is a new challenge in Asia. I'm grateful that Al Nassr have given me this opportunity to develop not only the football, but also for the young generation, the women's generation. I want to change the mentality of the new generation.'

NC is numerically controlled (hard wired) and CNC is computer numerically controlled.

One can find a CNC plasma table in the following outlets; Burny Kaliburn, Rout Out CNC, Craiglist, Multi Cam CNC cutting soultion, and Plasma cutting table on eBay.

Ronaldo had hoped to make his debut for his new club on Thursday night, but Sportsmail exclusively revealed how the 37-year-old is banned Brazilians choke as fire smoke blankets 80% of country he is yet to serve a two-match FA suspension for smashing an Everton fan's phone last season. 

Cristiano Ronaldo CONFIRMS that he was offered a move to... Cristiano Ronaldo's Al-Nassr boss, Rudi Garcia, is labelled... EXCLUSIVE: Cristiano Ronaldo is BANNED from making his debut... 'Any mention of his name makes my blood boil': Mother of...

Cristiano Ronaldo CONFIRMS that he was offered a move to... Cristiano Ronaldo's Al-Nassr boss, Rudi Garcia, is labelled... EXCLUSIVE: Cristiano Ronaldo is BANNED from making his debut... 'Any mention of his name makes my blood boil': Mother of...
sns Link parsing error
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 블로그 보내기
  • 텔레그램 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이전글 다음글